When the Orphan Foundation of America needed a new logo to convey the great work its doing to help foster kids, it turned to Design for Social Good.
We’re thrilled to be working with OFA to produce a variety of print, web and multimedia work highlighting the OFA’s important and ground breaking work.
Founded in 1981, the Orphan Foundation of America serves thousands of foster teens across the United States. Whether we’re providing them with college scholarships, connecting them with mentors and internships, sending them care packages, or testifying before Congress, OFA is a passionate champion of foster youth.
Each year 25,000 young people “age out” of the foster care system. OFA committed with its partners and sponsors to help foster teens become tomorrow’s successful citizens. Its working to maximize support for their post-secondary education goals and mobilizing the community at large to assist them.
* Provide opportunities for America’s foster youth to pursue their college and post-secondary education
* Highlight the potential of America’s foster youth and show the importance of supporting their dreams
* Create pathways for citizens, businesses, and civic organizations to assist older foster youth
* Raise public awareness of the number and plight of older teens leaving the system
* Draw attention to the bureaucratic maze of foster care that youth are forced to navigate