- Non-profit organization is an official non-profit as defined by the IRS, and must be listed at www.guidestar.org.
- Design for Social Good reserves the right to deny any application for any reason.
- Web visitors will vote on which non-profit organizations will become the top two entrants vying to win a free website. Design for Social Good staff will determine the final winning non-profit. Appeals will not be entertained.
- The website will be built on a WordPress backend, an open source content management system.
- The new website must be used as the non-profit’s corporate website.
- Non-profit organization will abide by the Project Timeline and provide Design for Social Good with all content including text, images, videos and links within predetermined time period.
- Non-profit organization understands that Design for Social Good will not provide any content entry beyond the initial structure of the site and the homepage.
- Copy writing and logo design services are not included in the scope of work.
- Design for Social Good will not host non-profit websites. The winning organization must provide for its own domain name and pay for its hosting provider.